Menu 4/19 - 4/25

Sunday, April 18, 2010

This week's menu is a bit more boring than most, since a lot of my planned meals are ones we've never tried before.  And since we haven't tried them, it means there aren't as many pictures and links.  If we enjoy them,  you'll see them here soon. °Ü°

Photobucket  
Monday-Stuffed Wieners (new)--supposed to be super easy and fun for the kids
Crazy Craisin Cookies (our new favorite cookies)

Tuesday-Spaghetti pie (new)--supposed to taste like lasagna, but is also supposed to be much easier to put together quickly

Wednesday-Steak Fajitas (new)--fun and different with a citrus marinade 

Thursday-Chicken Mango Rice Salad    One of my favorite meals for a hot day


Friday-Pizza on Sandwich Thins (for the kids)
Bruschetta Pizza (for the adults)

Saturday-Breakfast--Bran Muffins (new) with fresh fruit--a muffin batter that can keep in the fridge for up to 6 weeks, so you can make them fresh whenever you want them
DinnerPizza Joes
Sunday-Breakfast-Orange Breakfast Bread--very easy and very elegant looking
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Dinner--Thai Coconut Soup (new)
Fried rice

Naan Flat Bread (new)
Rich Double Chocolate Cupcakes (new)


Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

6 comments:

Coleens Recipes April 19, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

What a great menu!! Since we are semi-retired with no kids around, I don't do much menu planning anymore, but you have inspired me. Tomorrow is grocery day and I think I'll whip up a menu. Your mango chicken sounds excellent.

SnoWhite April 19, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Enjoy all the new recipes! I think that makes for an exciting week :)

Julie April 19, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

That bruschetta pizza sounds delish.

teresa April 19, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

can i come over for dinner this week? :)

Sara April 19, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your website. It is one of my favorite go-to places for winning, family-pleasing recipes. THanks so much for sharing your love and gift for wonderful family-style food! I hope you keep blogging for years and years to come . . . :) I'll be there!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet April 19, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Oh, yum! Great looking menU with all the pics! I think this is my first time to your site, so im going to have a look around as I see you have a LOT of recipes on here. :D

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP